Serves 4-5 people
- ½ pound of fresh sliced smoked salmon
- ½ large finely chopped sweet onion
- 4 slices of chopped bacon
- 1 pound of baby spinach
- ½ cup of chopped thyme
Mix all the ingredients below for the dressing
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- ½ tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of mustard
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- Salt and pepper to taste
In skillet, mix the olive oil, and cook the bacon. Set the bacon aside.
Cook the onion with half of the bacon fat, until it gets transparent. Add the bacon and the chopped thyme.
Put the spinach in a bowl, add the sliced smoked salmon, toss the dressing, and then add the warm ingredients. Serve while warm.