Serves 4-5 people
- 1 cup of washed and drained quinoa
- 2 cups of vegetable stock
- 1 cup of diced cucumber
- 1 cup of diced tomatoes
- 1 ½ cup of chopped parsley
- ½ cup of chopped mint leaves
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil to taste
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
Cook the quinoa with 2 cups of vegetable stock. Let it simmer for about 15min, until it is cooked.
Combine all the ingredients [except the lemon juice and the olive oil] in a large bowl.
Add the lemon juice and the olive oil just before serving.
Enjoy it chilled.