Serves 4-5 people
- 2 pounds of fresh salmon fillets, without skin
- 2 tablespoon of coconut oil ( or butter )
- 1 teaspoon of minced garlic
- 1 cup of fresh chopped basil leaves
- 1 sliced lime
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
Warm oven to 350 degrees.
Season both sides of the salmon with lemon juice, salt and black pepper. Set aside.
Combine the coconut oil, with olive oil, minced garlic, and finely chopped basil.
Cover a baking tray with foil. Cover the area where the salmon will rest on cooking spray.
Place the season salmon on the tray, with a lime slice below each fillet.
Spoon the mix of coconut oil on the top of each fillet.
Bake for about 15min and serve.