- 1 cup of gluten free flour
- 1 ½ cups of chopped cocoa dusted almond (or regular almonds)
- ¼ cup of almond flour
- 2 tablespoons of xylitol
- 1 Teaspoon of baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon of almond extract
Line a cookie baking sheet with parchment paper. Pre-heat oven to 325 F.
Mix the dry ingredients. Set them aside.
Mix the wet ingredients well, and pour over the dry mixture. Mix the two mixtures well.
Spread the mixture on the parchment paper, making an 1 inch thick, rectangular shape.
Bake until golden (about 40-45min) and remove from the oven. Let it cool for a 5-10min and cut the dough on the tray in shapes of small ‘cereal’ bars.
Bring it back to the oven for 5 more minutes.
Let it cool and enjoy with a cup of tea!