Carrot Cake with Chocolate Ganache – Brazilian Style
GF and Dairy Free
Serves 4-6 people
- 3 large carrots, minced
- 4 tablespoons of xylitol
- 1 ½ cup of either GF flour (or GF oat flour)
- 1 ½ tablespoon of baking powder
- 2 cups of dairy-free chocolate morsels
- ½ tablespoon of chia seeds
- ½ tablespoon of baking soda
- 2 tablespoons of melted coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon of pure vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 1 pint of coconut creamer
Preheat the oven to 365 degrees. Blend well the coconut oil, eggs, and carrots until it becomes liquid. Pour this liquid on a container ( or mixer ) with the xylitol, flour, and baking powder.
Chocolate Ganache Topping
In a medium skillet, melt 2 cups of dairy-free chocolate morsels with 1PT of coconut creamer.
On a greased pan, cover the bottom with the dough. Bake for 20-25min. When the cake is at room temperature, pour the chocolate ganache on top and enjoy!