Vegan Cake-brownie recipe
I saw this recipe on Instagram, tested and just loved it! Healthy, gluten and dairy-free – and super easy! Let me know what you think.
-2 ripe bananas
-2 tablespoons of cocoa powder
– 4 dessert spoons of almond or peanut butter (2 for the pasta and 2 for the filling)
– 50g of 70% chocolate without milk in drops or chopped
– 1 dessert spoon of chemical yeast
– Mash the bananas, add the cocoa powder, the chopped chocolate, the almond butter, and mix.
– Add yeast and stir gently.
– Line a small baking tray or cake tin with parchment paper and grease with coconut oil.
– Put half of the dough, make a layer with your butter and finish with the rest of the dough.
– Bake in a preheated medium oven at 180°C for about 20 minutes.
– When removing from the oven, wait for it to cool and unmold.
– You can cut it like a cake or brownie.0 Like