Brownie with salted caramel sauce recipe
Everybody knows I love a healthy recipe. But being healthy isn’t enough – it has to be tasty and appetizing too. This brownie fulfills all the requirements!
– 2 eggs
– 1 cup (tea) of 70% melted chocolate
– 1/4 cup (tea) of vegetable milk
– 3 tablespoons of coconut oil
– 2/4 cup (tea) of brown sugar
– 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder
– 1 teaspoon of brown rice flour
– 1 cup (tea) of almond flour (or other oilseed flour)
– 1/2 cup (tea) of 70% chocolate, chopped (or in drops)
– Cinnamon to taste (optional)
In a container, place the eggs, melted chocolate, vegetable milk, coconut oil, cocoa, and sugar and stir until the dough is smooth.
Gradually add the flour and stir slowly until incorporated into the dough.
Add the chopped chocolate and stir again.
Pour the dough into a greased tin and bake in the oven at a medium temperature, 170 to 180 °C, 25 to 30 minutes. Don’t let it bake completely, or it will turn into a cake.
Remove and let cool.
For the salted caramel sauce:
– 1 cup (tea) of coconut milk powder
– 80g of coconut sugar
– 1 tablespoon of coconut oil tea
– 1/3 cup (tea) of water
– Pinches of fleur de sel (to taste)
Place the coconut milk powder, oil, water, and coconut sugar in a pan over medium heat and bring to a boil, frequently stirring, for 30 to 35 minutes to reduce and caramelize the sugar.
Remove from heat, add the salt flower, and stir.
Allow to cool at room temperature and place on top of the brownie.