Banoffee pie in the pot
Another delicious and very natural dessert recipe…
Banoffee pie in the pot!
– 1/2 cup of crushed almonds or other oilseeds (do not allow them to grind completely at a flour point);
– 3 tablespoons of coconut oil;
– 1 teaspoonful of nut paste;
– 1 tablespoon of sweetener (erythritol, xylitol, coconut sugar, stevia…);
– 1/2 teaspoon of cocoa powder.
Mix all ingredients in a container. Reserve.
– 3 medium bananas or 2 large bananas:
– 1/4 cup of vegetable milk;
– Cinnamon to taste (optional).
Blend all ingredients in a blender or mixer until you get a smooth mixture. Reserve
(If you want, you can add a whey or vegetable protein too).
For assembly, you will need banana slices and a glass cup/pot.
In a glass cup or pot, place the first layer of the base and fill the entire bottom.
Then pour a significant layer of cream and add the banana slices.
Intersperse the layers: base > cream > banana slices.
Finally, add nut paste and almond slices or pieces.
Place in refrigerator until ready for consumption.
For more recipes like this, check this link!0 Like