4 ingredient healthy brownie recipe
In the mood for sweeties?
Some days ago, I tried this easy and healthy brownie recipe, and it really satisfied my cravings—without spoiling my health. Take a look:
Healthy brownie with 4 ingredients recipe:
– 1 bar of 70% chocolate (100 grams more or less)
– 2 eggs
– 2 tablespoons of oat bran
– 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
– Optional: 2 tablespoons of coconut sugar or xylitol
– With the help of a fouet, beat the eggs until it is almost at the point of egg whites.
– Then, add the rest of the ingredients and mix.
– Grease a mold with coconut oil and cocoa powder, pour in the dough, and bake (180°C) for about 25 to 30 minutes.
And it’s ready! So, are you going to try it?0 Like