This year´s Lupus Walk is tomorrow!
*This picture is from 2019, prior to Covid-19 pandemic.
Join me for the virtual Walk to End Lupus Now experience tomorrow, October 16, 2021!
The virtual walk experience will once again keep us together safely while we are apart due to the coronavirus.
The Walk to End Lupus Now® event provides people affected by lupus, like me, and our families, the opportunity to come together for one purpose: ending lupus.
You can join my friends and me, the Lupus Foundation of America, and thousands of walkers in nearly 60 cities across the U.S. to raise money for research, increase awareness, and rally support for 1.5 million Americans living with lupus.
How it Works:
- Register. Select your state and register to Walk to End Lupus Now.
- At the event website, you can find all the tools you need to fundraise for lupus research, support and education services, all while earning great incentives along the way.
- Spread the Word. Invite friends, family, and coworkers to join your team and fundraise!
- Walk and Participate. Join us tomorrow as we unite as one lupus community! Pick a location to walk individually or with your team anytime on 10.16.21 (we recommend a 1-2 mile walk).
- Please show us your spirit by wearing purple and posting photos to social media using the hashtag #WalkToEndLupusNow.
- Not able to walk? That’s okay! Be sure to join us for our virtual celebration and share why you support the Lupus Foundation of America. You can connect with fellow participants and share on the Why I Walk wall in our virtual environment. Thanks for all your support!