World kindness day
7 ways to be kind (quick and easy)
Did you know tomorrow is World Kindness Day 2021?
World Kindness Day is a global day that promotes the importance of being kind to each other, to yourself, and to the world. The purpose of this day, celebrated on November 13 of each year, is to help everyone understand that compassion for others is what binds us all together. This understanding has the power to bridge the gap between nations.
You can start having one of these seven attitudes to make kindness the norm in your daily life:
- Send an uplifting text to a friend or family member;
- Let that guy merge into traffic with a wave and a smile;
- Include intentional moments of kindness, laughter, and delight in your daily routine;
- Go slightly outside of your comfort zone at least once a day to make someone smile;
- Share a compliment with a co-worker or friend;
- Reach out to a family member you haven´t spoken to in a while;
- Treat someone to a cup of coffee (a friend, stranger, or even yourself).
Let´s start tomorrow? Pick one more each day, and in a week, you will be a kind person. I will try, what about you?