Serves 4-5 people
- 1 pound of ground turkey (you may use any ground meat)
- 1 chopped sweet onion
- 2 table spoons garlic of minced garlic
- 2 medium size peeled potatoes
- 1 small package of gluten free pretzels crushed in crumbs
- ½ package of thinly chopped scallions
- ½ package of thinly chopped parsley
- Black pepper
- Salt to taste
- Cooking oil
- 2 tablespoons of tomato sauce
- 2 eggs
Cook the onions in oil, adding later the garlic and meat. When the meat water has evaporated, add the tomato sauce, scallions and parsley.
Cook the potatoes separately, adding salt to taste, and mash it. Combine it with the cooked turkey meat and make a big patty.
In a separate plate, spread the pretzel crumbs.
Quickly beat the 2 eggs in a separate bowl.
Making the cakes
With the dough, make small cakes in the shape of a finger. Bathe them on the beaten eggs, and bread it after with the pretzel crumbs.
Fry the cakes in hot oil.