Serves 4-5 people
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon of corn starch
- ¾ pint of chopped mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons of fresh chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil for cooking
- 16 Oz chicken stock
- 8 Oz coconut milk + 8 Oz coconut milk
- 2 egg yolks
- ½ cup of coconut milk cream
In a large non-stick pan, on medium heat, add the olive oil, a pinch of salt and the onions until they become transparent. Add the chopped mushrooms and cook, stirring occasionally. Add the chicken stock. Heat the mixture until warm. Set aside.
Dissolve the corn starch in 8 Oz of cold coconut milk, mixing well.
Dissolve the egg yolks in 8 Oz cold coconut milk, mixing well.
Add the coconut milk mixtures, the coconut milk cream to the warm chicken stock and continue stirring just before it boils.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Sprinkle the chopped parsley when serving.