Serves 6 people
- 1 package of almond cream cheese ( about 230 mg )
- 4 tablespoons of vanilla flavored coconut cream
- 1 egg
- 1 egg white
- One teaspoon of vanilla
- 1 cup of washed fresh blueberries
- 1 cup of washed blackberries
- 1 cup of washed raspberries
Preheat oven to 450° F, and use the middle rack for baking.
In a mixer, beat all the wet ingredients until it becomes a creamy mixture. Combine all the berries in a separate container.
Using 6 ramekins, fill each container about 1/3 of the way with berries. Then, pour the creamy mixture on top, until it is 2/3 full. Broil for about 15 minutes in the middle rack, until the top is caramelized.